Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
So far I’ve gotten a blue hyacinth, a orange rose, and a pink rose. I’m hoping for some good hybrid breeding tonight!! I tried to breed a pink tulip the first three days with no luck and decided to just wait to try again later if I have time. I think my main focus now is trying to get another black rose so I can have as long as possible to start trying for a gold rose, but with my luck I don’t know if that will even happen lol. I also want a purple rose and pink hyacinth, so many hybrids so little time!

Only one so far and I've had a full lineup of hyacinths with watering can since day 1 😭definitely on the unluckier side compared to others hehe. really want pink hyacinths, but so far I've only grown a blue one... pink pleasee come home 🥹

As of this post, I've grown two hybrid flowers (a pink and purple rose). My lineup was all over the place and I didn't really strategize what hybrids I wanted at the beginning, but I'll take 'em regardless. I'm still looking for some flowers, so hopefully I'll get an orange or black rose tonight!

Will definitely update this post when I get more hybrids (maybe wait till the end of the event to keep my stats finalized), but I felt like posting now. :v

so far i’ve grown a pink cosmos and a pink tulip!

i also got a pink rose and a pink lily and i think it would be really neat to have all the pink hybrids together! just need that pink hyacinth to complete it 😓

None last night, so I'm still 2 for 4. :') Hoping my luck will return so I can at least get a Purple Rose and Pink Hyacinth before the event ends 🤞🤞 Purple Hyacinth would be a dream but I'm starting to sweat a lil

Back