• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying HUGE clothing wishlist!!

i can get you an armor suit, blue nurse's uniform, and the conical straw hat! let me know if you're interested ;)

I have some shirts and dresses i was getting rid of: blossoming dress / blossom tee / cat tank dress / slik bloom dress / scale armor / gold armor suit / tiger tank

I have some shirts and dresses i was getting rid of: blossoming dress / blossom tee / cat tank dress / slik bloom dress / scale armor / gold armor suit / tiger tank

that would be lovely!! how much would you like for all of that?

Up to you, I do not mind, maybe 15,000 bells? if thats oki? I don't want to ask too much

okay, that's perfect :) i actually don't need the blossom dress or cat tank dress anymore, but the rest sounds good. i'll add you now. ^^

I have the following:
Busted umbrella - 1 TBT
Captain's hat - 3 TBT
Floral Knit tee - 1 TBT
Fluffy tank dress - 1 TBT
Leaf tee - 1 TBT
MVP shirt - 1 TBT
Sweater-vest - 1 TBT
Women's recruit suit - 1 TBT
Total: 10 TBT
Please tell me if my prices are okay and I'll start ordering the items :)

I have the following:
Busted umbrella - 1 TBT
Captain's hat - 3 TBT
Floral Knit tee - 1 TBT
Fluffy tank dress - 1 TBT
Leaf tee - 1 TBT
MVP shirt - 1 TBT
Sweater-vest - 1 TBT
Women's recruit suit - 1 TBT
Total: 10 TBT
Please tell me if my prices are okay and I'll start ordering the items :)

sounds great thank you! i'll add you :blush:

I have:
Acid washed pants (2 tbt)
Amethyst tank
Arctic camo shirt
Bad plad tee
Beatnik tank
Blue check tee
Blue down jacket
Blue plaid jacket
Bubble gum tee
I probably have more on my list, sorry I didnt sort out the ones that you need (the rest of them) I am just too tired

1 tbt per orderable and 2 tbt per unorderable?

i have

black track pants
cloudy tee (i'll need to check)
daisy tee
pink tank (2 tbt)
scale-print tee
trench coat (2 tbt)
zelda wig (2 tbt)

if i have the cloudy tee, that's 10 tbt. :)

I can get you the canary shirt, chima jeogori dress, daisy umbrella, denim vest, embroidered dress, flight-crew shirt, fluffy tank dress, geisha wig, gray tank, green gym tank, hiking gaiters, imperial pants, imperial shirt, jungle-camo shirt, military pants, musician’s outfit, navy formal pants, ninja shirt, no. 4 shirt, orange jacket, orange tie-dye tee, pink knit hat, purple cap, relay shorts, scale-armor pants, scale-print tee, strawberry tank, straw shirt, and tulip tee! 29 tbt, if I counted correctly :) The trade would have to wait since I'm about to make lunch, though.

Back