Buying HUGE clothing wishlist!!

i can get you an armor suit, blue nurse's uniform, and the conical straw hat! let me know if you're interested ;)

I have some shirts and dresses i was getting rid of: blossoming dress / blossom tee / cat tank dress / slik bloom dress / scale armor / gold armor suit / tiger tank

I have some shirts and dresses i was getting rid of: blossoming dress / blossom tee / cat tank dress / slik bloom dress / scale armor / gold armor suit / tiger tank

that would be lovely!! how much would you like for all of that?

Up to you, I do not mind, maybe 15,000 bells? if thats oki? I don't want to ask too much

okay, that's perfect :) i actually don't need the blossom dress or cat tank dress anymore, but the rest sounds good. i'll add you now. ^^

I have the following:
Busted umbrella - 1 TBT
Captain's hat - 3 TBT
Floral Knit tee - 1 TBT
Fluffy tank dress - 1 TBT
Leaf tee - 1 TBT
MVP shirt - 1 TBT
Sweater-vest - 1 TBT
Women's recruit suit - 1 TBT
Total: 10 TBT
Please tell me if my prices are okay and I'll start ordering the items :)

I have the following:
Busted umbrella - 1 TBT
Captain's hat - 3 TBT
Floral Knit tee - 1 TBT
Fluffy tank dress - 1 TBT
Leaf tee - 1 TBT
MVP shirt - 1 TBT
Sweater-vest - 1 TBT
Women's recruit suit - 1 TBT
Total: 10 TBT
Please tell me if my prices are okay and I'll start ordering the items :)

sounds great thank you! i'll add you :blush:

I have:
Acid washed pants (2 tbt)
Amethyst tank
Arctic camo shirt
Bad plad tee
Beatnik tank
Blue check tee
Blue down jacket
Blue plaid jacket
Bubble gum tee
I probably have more on my list, sorry I didnt sort out the ones that you need (the rest of them) I am just too tired

1 tbt per orderable and 2 tbt per unorderable?

i have

black track pants
cloudy tee (i'll need to check)
daisy tee
pink tank (2 tbt)
scale-print tee
trench coat (2 tbt)
zelda wig (2 tbt)

if i have the cloudy tee, that's 10 tbt. :)

I can get you the canary shirt, chima jeogori dress, daisy umbrella, denim vest, embroidered dress, flight-crew shirt, fluffy tank dress, geisha wig, gray tank, green gym tank, hiking gaiters, imperial pants, imperial shirt, jungle-camo shirt, military pants, musician’s outfit, navy formal pants, ninja shirt, no. 4 shirt, orange jacket, orange tie-dye tee, pink knit hat, purple cap, relay shorts, scale-armor pants, scale-print tee, strawberry tank, straw shirt, and tulip tee! 29 tbt, if I counted correctly :) The trade would have to wait since I'm about to make lunch, though.

Back