• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HQ art auction! ENDED thanks!

ITS TRUE THO I LOVE ALL OF THEM WTF theyre all so cute, even the non-romancable ones like porcoline and volkanon
and what do you mean by change my sprite? is that a hack? o:

172m

you can change it when you beat the game :D
like you're still Frey but playing with Lest's pixels

173m

Last edited:
noooo it's not a hack but I can't remember how to do it ... maybe the clothes person ??? I can't remember I'll have to look it up O_O but basically you can take the sprite of any other character including just the opposite gender main character
so you could be like a male character
but then change your sprite to forte
and marry margaret and have a forte/margaret and that's p cute XD or whoever you want however you want blah blah
you just gotta make sure you actual default starting character is the opposite gender
I'LL HAVE TO LOOK UP HOW TO DO IT AGAIN I FORGETED

- - - Post Merge - - -

after sorting through my towns and chatting with my sister and friends, I'm going to update the dreamy list values and add some characters! I'll do that now but it might take me a little while so please be patient ! u vu thank you!

you can change it when you beat the game :D
like you're still Frey but playing with Lest's pixels

173m

WHOA thats hella. HELLA,,, omg i could be in a girlmance w margaret......... [heavy breahting]

ok so, after some procuring was done, mixing w my own and bought
Fang 30M
Whitney 30M
Zucker 30M
Marina 15M
Merengue 15M
Ankha 25M
Tangy 25M
150M of own money = 320m

Oh my god I'm out LOL
but I'd love to stick around to chat more about RF4 if you guys don't mind

Oh my god I'm out LOL
but I'd love to stick around to chat more about RF4 if you guys don't mind

is it bad that im using like. lvl 2 dual blades at lvl 40??? when i did the uh, the lava mountain, i had some trouble. i just beat the boss tho, but had a lot of trouble and had to use a higher dmg hammer i had for the actual main part of the raffelesia. my forging is like lvl 2 tho because im trash and i cant make money, i never have more than like 100g????????? HOW DO MAKE MONEY

you should craft better ones, the game gose from 0 to 100 in just 1-2 dungeons, and always have pets
to make money strawberries and go around mining and sell all, you will have to grind a little

Last edited:
you should craft better ones, the game gose from 0 to 100 in just 1-2 dungeons, and always have pets

:X ... i always go alone... AND CRAFTING TAKES MONEY THO,,, thats my problem, everything costs so much and i can never make money oh my god sobs.

FARM FARM FARM $$$$$$$$

AND YES YOU GOTTA MAKE STRONGER WEAPONS AND ARMOR
AND YOU CAN SELL THOSE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING YOUR SKILL UP * W* YAH YAH

also you can take your monsteres and villagers with you to come fight :D I always bring forte and dylas u vu

man I love this game I haven't played it since like Christmas though Dx whyyy am i a busy person ///
i'm going to retire
and play video games instead

chaokoh pls pls stay and chat for sure! and thank you for bidding in my auction!! q vq

:X ... i always go alone... AND CRAFTING TAKES MONEY THO,,, thats my problem, everything costs so much and i can never make money oh my god sobs.

I don't even forge so it's okay! I always buy my weapons from Bado so you should invest in getting better dual blades from him
Dunno what to say about getting money except for plant a crap ton of crops (I planted strawberries ALL the time because they regrow without you having to replant each time) & befriend your woolies / cows / whatever cause they will eventually produce large milk/eggs/wool that can sell for like 1k each

FARM FARM FARM $$$$$$$$

AND YES YOU GOTTA MAKE STRONGER WEAPONS AND ARMOR
AND YOU CAN SELL THOSE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING YOUR SKILL UP * W* YAH YAH

also you can take your monsteres and villagers with you to come fight :D I always bring forte and dylas u vu

man I love this game I haven't played it since like Christmas though Dx whyyy am i a busy person ///
i'm going to retire
and play video games instead

chaokoh pls pls stay and chat for sure! and thank you for bidding in my auction!! q vq

HOW DO I FARM HTE MONEYS,,,,,
i keep reading that i need like lvl 20 armors and stuff and im like. my crafting is at lvl 1. oh god. im doomed LMAOOOOOOO
ill probably start taking forte and like, idk. maybe my moocow or something.
also arthur is a qt3.14, i like his obsession with glasses. makes me wanna kiss his face,

I don't even forge so it's okay! I always buy my weapons from Bado so you should invest in getting better dual blades from him
Dunno what to say about getting money except for plant a crap ton of crops (I planted strawberries ALL the time because they regrow without you having to replant each time) & befriend your woolies / cows / whatever cause they will eventually produce large milk/eggs/wool that can sell for like 1k each

how long does it take for them to produce the large stuff??? ive had a woolie since i got my barn, and i just got a cow, but my woolie is still giving me smalls.... ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiro wants this art, shiro will kill for this art

tru tho

just came to say $320 MIL >:OOOO wowowowow u must have AMAZING ART *v*
good luck to whoever :D
Edit: i confirm u got amazing art :D wow, i love the chibi you made in your hq art raffle, wish i could enter, i can, but i already know i cant win when other people have over 100 entries ;u;

Last edited:
a super cheap way to lvl up skills is just make lvl one blade and add iron to it, you lvl up super fast

how long does it take for them to produce the large stuff??? ive had a woolie since i got my barn, and i just got a cow, but my woolie is still giving me smalls.... ):

Just brush them every day and they'll eventually start producing large ones. I don't know long it's going to take ;-;
But seriously, don't worry about forging LOL i'm lvl 121 in the game and only have lvl 34 forging Q_Q I didn't even start lvling it up until I hit the 3rd arc ha

EDIT: You should take your woolys with you when you go to dungeons to raise up your friendship faster

Last edited:
a super cheap way to lvl up skills is just make lvl one blade and add iron to it, you lvl up super fast

okay!! thank you :D all of these recipes eat up my RP tho, its so annoying augdfjkdfg

Just brush them every day and they'll eventually start producing large ones. I don't know long it's going to take ;-;
But seriously, don't worry about forging LOL i'm lvl 121 in the game and only have lvl 34 forging Q_Q I didn't even start lvling it up until I hit the 3rd arc ha

q q,,,,,,,
WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THE LVL cAP???? ITS NOT 100????o y gmhfodf, this game i s insane,

Back