• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How's the weather for you today?

It's been pretty annoying lately, really hot one day and then it's rainy and cloudy the next. Today was nice and cloudy just how I like it hehe

Here in Ontario, Canada, we're bracing for a huge ice storm. So far it's been okay though!

Like I always say, we never get spring in Canada. It goes from SNOWWWWWWW to hey, time for shorts!

We're having a winter storm, with bad freezing rain. I love spring in Canada!
my neighbours! :D the weather really does suck this year. i hope the snow doesn’t continue into May...

It snowed a few inches last night, but it's not over yet. We're expecting a big blizzard to come by in the next few days. I guess we should be used to spring being skipped and going right into hot, miserable weather. :(

my neighbours! :D the weather really does suck this year. i hope the snow doesn’t continue into May...

Hey neighbour!!:D

Honestly, I'm worried that we'll get snow til May. :C I want to wear my summer clothes already!

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs snow.
everyone here keeps b'ing about the cold weather & light snow but i'm living for it.

It's been kinda nice lately, had been hot the past couple of weeks in the high 90?s. Now it's in the 80?s but it's windy and in the desert that sucks haha. I've been sweeping the floor constantly, there's so much dirt everywhere. Gotta enjoy the nice weather now before it's 115? everyday.

It's a mildly cool Autumn morning here in Oz.

My cat is hogging the heater, and I'm into the morning coffee. ^_^

a gorgeous spring day! A little chilly earlier, but mellowed out to be warmer.

It's so bad. It keeps going from being 80?F weather to snowing the next day! It's normally around 60?F at this time of year, but the weather has been all over the place for a few months. I hate it! It snowed today, but just 3 days ago we were outside wearing shorts and sweating...

I'm in Colorado, so it's shorts one day and sweaters the next. Today is very windy and cold. It's suppose to be warm and sunny in two days.

we had a freeze warning here in St. Louis the past couple days but today it's warm and extremely windy

the wind about knocked me down earlier and it's difficult to drive in but it's fun :D

I've got the heater on this morning, and my cat slept under the covers with us. ^_^

Back