• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How's the weather for you today?

39 and nasty out, I hate it :)
We don't get Spring here in Michigan, it's just Winter 50%-75% of the year, and all of the sudden we get a quick, kinda warm summer,, ugh

where i live, its still been snowing up until today. the temperature is supposed to reach 50 degrees today, which makes me excited. im so sick of the cold weather

It's finally starting to get warm. It's 60?F and it's amazing. Tomorrow it's supposed to be close to the 70s and I'm hype

about 70 degrees f today, 80 tomorrow and close to 80 saturday. i'm here for the warm weather finally.

it really is bad today. icey rain, snow outside. lots of car accidents in the city and some where i live. may be flooding tomorrow.

if it continues on monday, my field trip will be cancelled :(

There were talks of big thunderstorms in my area but all it had was a little bit of rain and strong winds. It started thundering and lightning towards the end of the storm but didn't last long.

Now it's cloudly, windy, and around 60?F/15?C

- - - Post Merge - - -

it really is bad today. icey rain, snow outside. lots of car accidents in the city and some where i live. may be flooding tomorrow.

if it continues on monday, my field trip will be cancelled :(

I hope for the best on your field trip. Hopefully the worst of it will leave so you guys can enjoy your day!

today it was hot & sunny.

then there's a chance of snow this Tuesday
:)
(i live in OH)
i really hope it does snow though, i love it.

thursday was in the 80s. friday we had severe weather. today it's snowing and in the 20s. welcome to the midwest where you can swim, get a tornado warning, and build a snowman all in the same week.

Here in Ontario, Canada, we're bracing for a huge ice storm. So far it's been okay though!

Like I always say, we never get spring in Canada. It goes from SNOWWWWWWW to hey, time for shorts!

It was raining, but it's 26? c here now, and so sunny, that the blue tongue lizard that lives in my yard came out to sun himself.

He walked up to the sliding doors and freaked my indoor cat out. ^_^

Back