• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How's the weather for you today?

It's been sunny but cold. Strange that the South would be like this in April, but it is...

It's 35? celsius here in Oz.

It's going to be like this all week - in Autumn!

It wasnt terrible awful cold but just cold enough to make me forget that its April and not January lol. We were expecting snow all week then it suddenly didnt so i guess that was cool

It's supposed to get up to 90?F where I live. It's too early in the year for another potential heat wave. x_x

It's snowing outside. I wasn't expecting it since it's suppose to be spring. Sadly, I had already put away the bulk of my winter gear so I'm freezing atm.

It's sunny today for the most part. Right now its about 45?F, but it's supposedly going to go up to 49?F today. I just want it to be Friday already, because that's when it's gonna go up to 77?F. This weather is real weird lately.

Cold, windy, and rainy. It's going to be around 80 degrees fahrenheit on Friday, though.

It is hot today... Summer is coming ;;
It’s about 97 and sunny out right now.

It was hot and sunny most of the day.
The moment I was going to check the mail for the package I was awaiting, mother nature played a cruel joke on me and it started drizzling outside. For 20 minutes. ugh.
Like, it could have rained at any point during the day. Heck, it was such a random and short shower I most likely wouldn't have even noticed.
but NO.
The EXACT MOMENT I went to retrieve the mail box key, I heard the sound of rain drops on the ceiling.
honestly it wouldn't have been a big deal but I was excited for my package ykno??
w hyy must fl be this way :<
someone kidnap me and take me somewhere nice PLSSSSSSS

It's freezing today. It's windy, rainy and sleety with a high of 9?C/46?F. It's feeling very wintry already >.<

Sunny and pretty nice for this time of the year, now it could be real spring sometimes that could last instead of being somewhat "warm" every now and then :(

It's springy! The sun is shining, the remains of the snow are melting and cycling home made me way too sweaty even though I already changed into a thinner coat. :D

Back