Tasty Cake
My Melody Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pavé Purple Feather
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Is there another way to post images other than attaching files or using the image thingy? It's really bothering me because I do arts and i can't post it because it's too large. I'm on mobile, i don't know if that's the the case.
Screenshot_2021-02-01-19-26-35-365_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've found that sizing the image(s) down from their original size works just fine! You should be able to do that pretty easily through your phone and/or computer :)

Yes, i use a photo editing app to resize and that always works. I'm sure there is a way to resize using your phone default gallery app though, if you don't want to download an additional app.

you might not want to use a photo resizer because they often butcher the quality of the photo. when I upload large pics (like those taken with my phones camera) I upload them to ImgBB first, and then you can actually resize the picture on the forum by clicking the picture and dragging the bottom right corner to resize.

first upload a pic and copy the "direct link" to the image:
Screenshot_20210201-114105.png

then paste it here:
Screenshot_20210201-114306.jpg

then resize it using these corner thingys:
20210201_114832.jpg

and there you go! :)

Last edited:
This what the resizing options look like on my phone that I use for quick resizing. Often the large option works. Hopefully you can find something similar on your phone.

27E32837-7E45-486A-8E13-62E78A1DC5F2.jpg

These options come up after I select attach files at the bottom of my post and select a picture.

This what the resizing options look like on my phone that I use for quick resizing. Often the large option works. Hopefully you can find something similar on your phone.

These options come up after I select attach files at the bottom of my post and select a picture.
dang I wish my phone did that lol 😣

Back