Yellow Balloon
New Year's Party Popper
Dreamy Party Popper
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
To get ∞ Toad Houses in NSMBW, you must collect all star coins and buy all the hint videos in Peach's Castle in World 1!

MasterM64 said:
To get ∞ Toad Houses in NSMBW, you must collect all star coins and buy all the hint videos in Peach's Castle in World 1!
I GOT COPYRIGHTZ ON THIS HOE.XD

There is no such thing as copyrights on this one. Forget the past and discuss this peacefully. Please discuss.

Wii Master 64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
MasterM64 said:
I GOT COPYRIGHTZ ON THIS HOE.XD
Jeez dude, just knock it off and go mess up another topic.
It was just hilarious when he made the topic.

PUT THE COPYRIGHTZ AND POST IT AND PUT COPYRIGHTZ PLOZ.

Well, I don't want to ruin a topic, but I'm just saying you need to know when to stop and let things be.

But it's great that you figured it out because I google searched and couldn't find jack crap. Did you finally completely beat the game? Or just do some google searches?

Wii Master 64 said:
Well, I don't want to ruin a topic, but I'm just saying you need to know when to stop and let things be.

But it's great that you figured it out because I google searched and couldn't find jack crap. Did you finally completely beat the game? Or just do some google searches?
I completely beat the game without spawning Super Guide! ^_^

Back