September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
I just spent over 2mil and replaced my Spooky Series with the Gorgeous Series...Lyle does not approve. I just lost 30k points. My home is fully renovated and I want to start the theme challenge but I need 20k more points! Help :(
(I still have the spooky series if I should use that)

I don't know... When I put my gorgeous series in I got about 30k points. Maybe try putting the spooky back until you get the challenge?

Try 2 furniture series per room and try lucky items. Lucky items are 7,777 points each and two furniture series per room equals double the points.
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Lucky_Items
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/feng-shui-guide/
^also a feng shui guide
*EDIT my personal experience w/ getting 1,600,000 HHA points:
I followed Feng Shui and placed all my lucky items according to Feng Shui.
I made sure no items were blocked in the front and all items facing away from the walls (dolls I can reach, plants I can reach, closets can open, lights I can turn on etc). Lyle deducts around 5k-10k per item blocked.
I made sure I had all my furniture series because New Leaf added many wall clocks, wall lamps with many of the pre-existing series. I double checked all the furniture series from trades on a checklist.

Last edited:
Lyle once said that seasonal items tend to give you more points, so I would assume anything that is not catalog-able will worth more (unless this only applies to lucky items).

^ Hmmm, I JUST completed the set so I'm guessing he hasn't counted it yet.

And DANNNNG! I thought trophies weren't worth any HHA points, but apparently they're worth a ton? O_O Better spam my trophies all over the place...

According to Thonky's guide, it is said that trophies will only add points if you use them at certain time of the year. If that's the case, I am questioning why you would lose points when you switch out Spooky for Gorgeous. Spooky doesn't have lucky colors to begin with (well, going by the guide), and it's not like you're in the right season for it to give extra points anyway. Gorgeous has the lucky color red, so it should give you more points if you organize by Feng Shui.

Oh wait, did you have it where you had both complete sets of Spooky and Creepy in a single room? There are quite a lot of Creepy items that have its own designated Feng Shui colors, so if you remove both Spooky and Creepy, then that should explain the decrease in points.

ohhh! I had quite a few creepy items, not the whole set, but I removed them. I removed the masks too, but I kept some golden items for feng shui and points.

Feng shui is like
West - Yellow
East - Red
South - Green
right?

BigForumUser: I have 3 villager pics and no backwards furniture.

Last edited:
That's the correct location for Feng Shui. Easy way to gain some points for it is to add some plants (furniture kind) for the green areas. Other than that, I am unsure of what other sets work well with Gorgeous set, especially in the yellow area.

Well I completely filled my main room with golden furniture and other golden items. Placement and feng shui were good, so I got about 160,000 points for that room.

^ Woah that rocks! I have almost the whole golden series, I should use that lol :p

Back