How squeamish are you?

It depends really. I have no problem with my own blood, I've seen plenty of it. Even had a big bleed in sooo gal a couple of years ago, all over the floor and had no issue with just waking round and calling for the nurse. Dont mind blood tests, I have them frequently, the only time they really bother me is when they have to go in through the vein in my wrist when they can't find anywhere else and it leaves a lump. I'm really squeamish when it comes to lumps, especially on myself.
Somebody being sick is another thing that gets me, I can manage it most of the time as working with children I've seen it a a lot. Some days though it actually ends l making me go and be sick

Well conversations about ripping off skin sure had me rolling around on the floor, but if it's in a fictional sense, I love gory stuff....

Elfen Lied and Another are two of my favourite TV shows, and the gore is one of those reasons >.>

i think i'm at about a 1. i've seen lots of gory stuff but it doesn't really bother me.

0! I've watched all episodes of Critical, it's not a pretty sight but it doesn't bother me. It's interesting to learn about the internal human body!

IDK, maybe a 5? There are definitely things that I can barely even think about without feeling dizzy, but there are also things that make some people grossed out that don't bother me at all.

i dont mind seeing actual videos of people dying, but seeing really intense gore, like surgery videos, makes me feel really gross. i do sometimes look at gorepics out of curiosity tho. so i guess 5?

I'm probably about a 2 on average. I'm completely fine with a lot of things that would bother a lot of other people, but certain random things will bother me. I'm usually fine with dead things/bodies. I had actually for a time been considering forensic pathology as a career. I loved dissecting things in biology classes. My favourite episodes of the Brain Scoop are the ones where they're prepping/dissecting specimens. Watching shows like Gunther Von Hagens' Autopsy Life and Death with live human dissections, and also Faces of Death (don't watch of Faces of Death) have pretty much desensitized me from almost all on-screen gore, the exception being like compound bone fractures. The other thing I can think of that bothers me is vomit. But that's pretty much it. I'm also completely with blood both on-screen and actual real life blood. I donate blood regularly.

Last edited:
Back