How Popular is Your Least Favorite Villager?

My least favorite is Rosie in tier 1 and I don't like Beau either. I've gotten to the point were I don't want any popular villagers in my town. And while some people don't pick villagers because they aren't popular enough for their town(dumbest exscuse in the world), I get rid of villagers that are too popular for my town.
So you deliberately go after villagers who aren't popular. That's a pretty good move, there are a lot of unique villagers in the bottom tiers.

Marina's my least fave but tbh, I don't like any of the octupi villagers or Coco. I think they're all tier 3 and up.

I get that they're popular because of how few there are, but they all look kinda creepy to me. >-<

MOOSE makes me want to die. he's tier 5. i hate him and his ugly face so much if i ever got him in any of my towns i'd reset i dont even care i hate him so much.

he reminds me of the dude from the super cringy video of a guy who looks into the camera and says a bunch of lovey-dovey stuff aaaaa i rea lly can't stand moose

Aurora. She was a starter, moved, came back and caused Ankha to change her shirt. Augh. Think she's like t4? I just don't like penguins anyway. And she makes me feel like I have some old lady in my town who doesn't belong.

i hate knox omg hes tier 5 i believe and if hes not then he should be tbh

also i cant really stand any high tier/any tier lazy villagers besides erik cus hes adorable. i just hate the lazy personality for some reason

Not my villager but I had Diana in my campsite before. I had no idea she was super popular

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hate knox omg hes tier 5 i believe and if hes not then he should be tbh

also i cant really stand any high tier/any tier lazy villagers besides erik cus hes adorable. i just hate the lazy personality for some reason

Where do you find those sprites in your signature?

Phoebe is my least favorite and she is tier 2. Still my favorite Uchi tho. :p

Opal and Truffles, they made up 2/3 of my village when starting wild world and obviously because they were snooty and I was young I found them mean / rude. I do like snooty villagers now, just not them. I assume they're both in tier 5.

Phoebe is my least favorite and she is tier 2. Still my favorite Uchi tho. :p
How can she be your favorite uchi villager, if she is your least favorite villager? :confused:

I meant least favorite in the entire game, not in your town. :p

How can she be your favorite uchi villager, if she is your least favorite villager? :confused:

I meant least favorite in the entire game, not in your town. :p

Owh lol, I think I got confused by the question. Anyway my mistake! :blush: In that case I would say Sylvia.... tier 5 :p

Last edited:
My least favorite villager is Cobb. He's in tier 5 and I think he is in there since a very long time...
At least I never saw him in a other tier.

Owh lol, I think I got confused by the question. Anyway my mistake! :blush: In that case I would say Sylvia.... tier 5 :p
It's okay. :p
I really like Phoebe too! <3

Last edited:
I don't get why Marshal and Diana are so popular. I mean, they don't look nearly as cool as say, Cookie or Portia (all hail the Queen)

My least favourite villager is Diana, she's way too girly for me and she seems *****y... I think she's tier 1 or 2, so that's pretty popular.

Back