• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old is your town?

i added you oRahrr, add me back
accf fc: 184=50-6308-2104
accf town: Apopka
accf name: Kianna

I made a new town, restarted it, then did everything i had to then i was ready probaly like a long time ago, before i found this website

Not sure of the age, but I've had it for awhile. First started it via a copy of the game from my local library. Now I finally have a copy of it, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. Heck I'm surprised that any of my old neighbors are still around :p. It's nice to see that they stayed :).

Started on 11th of July and I haven't restarted since, so about 35 days. (If I count the days I TT it would be more than 50 days)

I started my City Folk town very close to the release...about November 23rd? So yeah, I started 4 and 1/2 years ago, too.

I made my first ACCF town on Christmas Day, '08. Restarted it in like May of 2011 though. Then I had a new town till about 2 months ago. Now I have my current town of Gelato, and it's only like 2 months old lololol. I loved my first town so much, though. wish I kept it. :c

I don't even remember the last time I went on my town on CF. My town is about 4 1/2 years old though, going on five in December.

Nearly 5 years old. I got the game right from when it was released. I don't play it anymore, so I hope none of my favourite villagers moved out. I had a really good town, I remember I had my house next door to Cube and Peggy. They were sooo cute~ But yeah, I dunno why everyone says how LGTTC/CF is the worst one. ;; I really liked it...

Oh god when I played this game... funtimes.

Mine is probably around the same year as the game came out on Christmas.

Launch day in the states. I couldn't wait 'til Christmas, and managed to convince my parents I was doing well in everything and I deserved it a few days early...
Good times. Before this entire mess of events started flying about...

I had the game since launch, so 5 years old? I played every day for 2 years, then I started to slack off. Now that NL is released, I am back to every day, but it's the New Leaf town, not City Folk. I did visit it recently. It made me sad... some of my villagers moved away, there were some new faces, and weeds everywhere and all my hybrids had died! It made me feel like it was not my town anymore. :(

Back