• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old is your town?

DavidR

Old enough to know better
Bells
Cake
Cake
This is the second town I've had! It's four and a half years old and its been perfect for about four years! My first town was a desert right from the start! Very bad experience! :eek:

Last edited:
I started December 25th 2008
So what's that... about 4 and 1/4 years?

Last edited:
I started my town on December 25th 2008. It feels like forever ago since I've played it but I remember that I was so eager to start my town.

My main town (Forest) was started on the game's release date, so it's about 4 and a half years old. My other town, Bananas, is about 4 months old.

Mine would have to be at least 3 years old now, if not 4.

My main character is even older than the town, due to it being from Wild World.

Last edited:
I started mine once I got home from being at my lake house so End of November Beginning of December of '08. I got it the day it came out though.I still have 2 Characters that have yet to move since I got the Game. Becky and Wart Jr. About 4 and a quarter years.

My current town is about 5 months old.

My first town I kept for 3 years, I moved in the same day as Elmer, and the day he finally escaped me and moved out I started over.

I'm ready to jump ship on June 9th! Although i'll still play some on City Folk! Can't completely abandon the town too much time invested!! :)

Last edited:
I started my town the day the game came out back November 2008.

Um, maybe a month or so. I had my first town for just over 3 years maybe and then I went in, picked all the weeds but was fed up so restarted (I know, shouldn't have picked the weeds...).

I hate the controls, but once I got the nunchuk in on the act, I'm slowly getting used to it. Hate how my villagers aren't sending me fruit though. Yes I'm doing it right, they're just not replying :(

Almost 3 years ago, but I only played 11 or 13 month total. I'm restarting since february. Picture of my town in my profile. Sadly, I've lost every flowers of course.

Back