• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old is your town?

My current one is about 4 days old. I wiped it and my Wild World (about 2 weeks old..) in order to give myself something to do while waiting for NL.

As far as City Folk goes, I got the game in December of 08 and kept that town until my original Wii bricked a few years later. I got another Wii and have kept the same town for around a year or two, and on my Wii U I just started a town a while back.

My current one is about 4 days old. I wiped it and my Wild World (about 2 weeks old..) in order to give myself something to do while waiting for NL.

Coincidence, my town is also four days old. I never had a good town (I never liked the combination of my map, gate, villagers etc.), but for the first time in my life this is a perfect town for me ?.?. I also started this to spend time before NL will come.

Had it since release date.

Unfortunately haven't played it in a good few years. So its probably infested with weeds.

My first town was like what, 3 1/2 years! But then I accidental reset it so my new one 1 year

Back