• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old is your town?

It's going to turn 5 years old on Boxing Day!

1 week.. and is this the only active thread anymore? I can't find anyone to be friends with so I can visit their towns :/
Name : ?GreyBull!
Town: Riften
Code: 3741-3157-6071
Help me out please!

It WAS 5, maybe 6 years... But I reset it yesterday, made an emotional video and everything.
I prefer my new town though, better layout, better villagers (have lucky and Daisy already ^w^)

Last edited:
I believe I started around mid-2009, so it's my oldest AC town. We've been through a lot... but I like NL better now.

Old? I treat my town like a fair lady and one should never ask a lady's age.

My Wild World town on the other hand is from 2009 but I haven't played it since then. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My City Filk town was started shortly after Christmas the year it came out (2008). I didn't get it for Christmas so I went out and bought it with the money I got instead. :p

My Wild World town was probably started around 2006, which is when I got my first DS.

Back