• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Most people think I'm younger than I actually am...maybe I'll change my vote to the age most people think I am (otherwise I feel very old)!

I am 20 now! I’m so glad to free from my teen years. I’m pushing forward and never looking back,

as of today, i’m 20 years old! can’t believe i’m just 2 years away from belonging to a whole new age group. :’o

I don’t post my age online, but I finished school a few years ago. Maybe that gives you an idea of how old I am.

I'm 26 years old:

1. I'm still living my parents
2. I don't have a driver's license
3. I don't have a job
4. I'm still autistic
5. I have no friends

Sums up my life perfectly.

I'm 26 years old:

1. I'm still living my parents
2. I don't have a driver's license
3. I don't have a job
4. I'm still autistic
5. I have no friends

Sums up my life perfectly.

If you need anything, you can talk to me.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, I'm 24, born in December of 1997. Was 9 years old when I first got Animal Crossing Wild World for Christmas '06 and when I was playing it throughout early to mid 2007 (before my DS Lite broke, because those things broke way too easily. Did get another one by Christmas '07 though).

So now that we can change our votes... Is this the new everlasting thread? Feels kinda weird that I can no longer go look back at past threads and see my old votes cemented in time. It does make me a little bit sad, but oh well. I guess this is a tad more convenient.

I just moved into a new age bracket last month when I turned 25. I have now moved 4 age brackets since joining this site at 16. Pretty crazy how much time flies. At least I'll be in this new age bracket for the next 5 years. It's going to be a pretty surreal feeling when I finally get out of it.

Last edited:
turning 20 this year! so weird to think about lol
it's weirdly wholesome seeing people talk about getting older in this thread haha

I am 15 but I still feel like a kid. This thread has made me realize that there are more users that are under 18 than I originally thought. XD (I only know about two users who are the closest to my age.)

im 16 but im going to be 17 in 2 months! next birthday after that is 18 :cry:

Finally managed to change my vote, I'm turning 26 this summer.

i have been on this forum for too long, in the last thread i voted that i was 15, now in this thread i have voted 19-21. now i have gotten too old for that age bracket, i turned 22 last week. guess i have to change my vote lolllll

In a week I'll be switching brackets at last to the 25-29 age bracket, which is where the majority of forum users are it seems.

My main goal I set a year or two ago was to have a good career job before I turned 25, and it seems I've accomplished that. Now that I'm saving up more money and will have a bigger tax return this year, I'm at the point of my life where I'm becoming more and more independent. It's up to me to see if I can draw out potential from myself that is hard to see, but is very much there.

Also, can relate to the #BeenOnTBTTooLong club, lol.

Back