How often do you take breaks from your town?

I play daily to buy items for the catalogue that I don't have yet, and to do trades online for the same reason, and for building up my visitor count. But that's essentially all I do on New Leaf nowadays.

I take breaks often. I?ll always go back to the date last played which is why my town is a whole year behind.

I just bought a second copy to play from scratch after taking a good 3 years off. For me is such a big game it’s unlikley I’ll ever do everything and after awhile it can unfortunately become repetitive.

New Leaf is boring as hell for me now. I'll gain sudden interest in the game, and it'll be very intense for a week, then the boredom comes back thicker than ever, then I end up not touching my cartridges for 6+ months.

Typically I only play during the summer when I don't have to deal with school sucking up all my time... If there's something I'm really working towards, like finishing up my town, then I might make time for it, but that seems idealistic with how busy I am during the academic year...

Back