• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

How often do animals camp in town?

Krissi2197

wolf pack fanatic
Bells
Switch
4328-6962-9201
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Apple (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Small Mailbox
I'm asking this question because I haven't had anybody camp in my town for about a month now, so I'm kind of confused. How often do villagers set up a campsite?

Is random =) if you want to see them you can also use reset trick~

Enter with a new save file upon new day (DON'T GO MAYOR FIRST) and maybe you will see some pop out~ but still random =x

it's completely random, but usually if a villager camps one day there will be a villager camping the next.

I must be having really terrible luck then... Back before I took my hiatus, I had campers at least once a week, but they've been avoiding me for about a month now. :x Do you think me having 10 villagers in my town has to do with that, or do they still camp even if you're full?

villagers still camp if you're full. i learned this the hard way, i had tucker in my campsite right after i got aurora from streetpass

It's completely random. Sometimes when I even plot reset for a new house plot, a camper shows up for one reset but not the next. Dry spells with no campers is not unheard of, you will get another camper eventually. Just be patient. :)

Yeah, it's pretty random. Sometimes I'll have a bunch in a short amount of time and sometimes I'll have none for a long time.

Back