how much is your ACNL playtime?

It ranges quite a lot depending on how much time I have and how shattered I feel after work. Most days it's about 15 - 20mins the average time it takes me to do the daily chores of digging and checking fossils, watering plants, checking shops and selling stuff. I try and do at least one day where I stay on from 9 until 11ish to earn some money catching bugs on the island. And then I have days when I'm bored and just wonder round aimlessly doing not a huge amount. Like today haha.

I've played about 600+ hours since I got it in 2013 two weeks after the release date. ._.

I'm guessing 600 hrs or so (I formatted my system somewhere along the way). A lot (15-20%?) is probably AFK time, plot reset time, diving trick waiting time, etc.

Hmm according to my Activity Log I played 446 hours and 16 minutes of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Last edited:
According to my activity log, play time is 493 hours, 8 minutes. Times played is 192. First played on 6/9/2013. I actually figured it would be higher than this. I am surprised. Though I have had multiple extended absences from the game. I think there might be 3 different approximately one year long absences thrown in there.

I have 2 2DS's and 4 games. On my main 2DS I have played over 5,000 hours and the second 2DS I have played over 2900 hours. Yowsa guess I need to get a real life LOL.

Last edited:
In my activity log, it says that I've been playing for 457 hours on acnl, with two towns.

Back