How much do you care about Personality Types?

I try and have at least one of each personality, especially since I want to unlock all PWP’s in my second town^-^

I've been debating this issue in my town as well.

My dreamies so far are 2 snooties, 2 normals and 2 jocks, as well as one lazy, one cranky and one smug, so I'm trying to figure out who I want as my 10th villager and if I'm going to substitute anyone so I can have all personalities. I usually don't go so much for personality type but it does make the game more interesting because of all the different dialogue options and interactions.

But I also feel like a villager's personality is so much more than just those dialogue options. For example, I used to have Kiki and Coco in my town, they're both normal villagers, but I always felt like they had such different personalities! Both of them would talk about nature, learning and reading, but Kiki sounded more sensible, young and a bit naive, while Coco always came off as a more mysterious, nature-loving entomologist or something haha.

I also had that happen with Julian and Kyle, they're both smug. Julian is more of a fashionista, a little bit insecure and cares a lot about people's looks and stuff, while Kyle is more of a ''too cool for skool'' kinda guy.

At least that's what it feels like to me! :p

In my main town I wanted to have at least one of every type, with no more than two of one type. RN I have:
2 Smugs
2 Uchi
1 Snooty
1 Normal
1 Cranky
1 Jock
1 Lazy
1 Peppy

However, in my side town I'm going more on how their look fits my town, and so I have
5 Normals
2 Snooty
1 Uchi
1 Cranky
1 Peppy

I might change this though, because I realize now it leaves me with only one male villager out of ten. lol However, I don't want to get rid of any of my normals in that town, so idk. Probably will get rid of one of my snootys for a smug.

No, I don't care at all, I just like villagers because how they look, it doesn't really matter what personality type they have. Besides, it's hard to actually love and want 5-6 of the same personality if you go after looks, at least for me. My town has a big variety. :p

i care because the dialogue in this game is already extremely lacking compared to previous titles so having more than 1 normal villager is annoying

i'll have one of each but uchi's and crankies get more love because they're the ones with good dialogue.

Back