• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many villager pics have you collected?

I've got about 7 I think. Papi gave me his picture 3 times before I reset my town.

I believe I have 20 villager pics (not counting duplicates) and I also have all of the special character pics as well.

Since I have an NA and JP one that both get daily play, and both have had the same 10 for over a year, those 20, on top of all the special villager pics- about to get some more again as Jingle's will be passed out again to me on the 24th!

I don't remember the exact count, but I think I have about 30-35 from passing villagers, trades, and residents. I mostly focus on getting the pics of villagers I really like. I haven't tried getting any recently though.

I have over a dozen of them. They're multiples of the villagers that I've had forever and don't want them to leave - Avery, Vesta, Willow, Bluebear, Deli, Antonio, Ken and Deirdre. I'm still working on Harry and Marshal.

I have one for all my current villagers besides Carmen, plus one from both Kyle and Zell, who no longer live in my town.
I also have some special ones, like Blanca and Resetti . 3.

At the moment: Only one (from Pietro). Maybe I have luck and got more pictures in the next time...

I have a few, some triple and doubles I still want more! I'm not sure what to do with the extra pictures of one villager though..

I have multiples of Tammy, Felicity, Cube and Kabuki (current residents of Pawnee) and one each of Nan, Graham and Bianca (villagers who gave me their picture when they moved out).

And in Koiwai I only have Coco's, but I'm working on the others.

So I have pictures of 8 villagers, but about 15 pictures total (Tammy and Kabuki friggin love me, haha).

Pictures are one of my favourite in-game things to do! I have almost all my past villagers in NL (with a couple exceptions who snuck out on me). And it was the same in WW and CF.

I've gotten Pippy, Cyrano, Lucky, and Gloria. I also should be getting Jingle in the mail tomorrow, lol. Lucky's given me his pic twice.

I only have Maple X2, Aurora, Molly, Diana, and Jingle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and Fauna gave me hers too I forgot.

I got Grizzly's today, because the poor guy was sick and I gave him medicine.
In total, I have... 14! Two Felicity, one Whitney, one Grizzly, one Fauna, one Molly, one Nate, three Static, three Marshal, one Aurora. Aurora's was from a giveaway a guy did where you pick up as much as you could. I found that pic :p
If i count special characters, I have 18. (Jingle, Don, Resetti, Katie)

So far in WW I have three villager pics, Pecan, Antonio, and Sally. I also have two special character pics, K.K. and Tom Nook. This means I have 5 pics total.

I have pictures of all my villagers in both Westerly and Granada.
In Croydon, I only have one so far. (Felicity was the first one to give me her picture.

Last edited:
I've got my pictures for my current 10, plus 3 of the 4 that moved out. (i hated 1 of them and had no desire to get his picture). eh I have no interest in buying/trading for pictures of villagers that haven't lived in my town. It took a long time for any of them to start giving me their photos, but once the first one did, they all did within a week or two after that! i've got multiples of most of them, maybe all of them, since then...

Back