• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many of you cheat when working at the Roost?

Yeah, I cheat. For the items and just 'cause I like to see the villagers all "I feel my special Caitlyn-dance coming along!".

If you don't cheat then you might've already been on "America's Got Talent" (Or whatever country you're in)

I cheat my way when I was getting the rewards. I'm no longer cheating because I can remember my villagers orders.

I'm guilty of this haha...
But after a while, I got used to my villagers preferences so I don't use it as much as I used to

In my main town I got most of the information from the villagers before starting to work in the Caf?. Each time I went in one of the villagers was sitting and gave me some information. Sent my 2nd player in and she got more information.
As I went I wrote down their coffee orders in a notebook. The villagers are easier to figure out when they name a coffee and amount of milk or sugar. Once you find out the amount of milk or sugar use the same amount for the missing one.
There are a few NPC that don't have the same amount of sugar/milk.

For my other 3 towns I went online and looked up the amounts because I didn't have time. When a visitor comes in for coffee I look at all 4 towns lists and try to pick one. It's harder when they just give you one clue. All my cubs in my guest town coffee orders are Mocha, lots of milk and 3 sugars. Most of the time I get it right without looking it up.

I do. The only one I've truly memorized is Pierce's order. I think.

tbh i never work there anymore but when i did i cheated....., lmao didn't want to have to guess all the time

3 of the people in my village like Kilimanjaro black, so it's pretty easy most of the time.

I try to do what they want so.. guilty. The only ones I remember are the ones that dont' want anything changed.

I think that when I first started I played fairly-- I even had a little notebook dedicated to my villager's coffee tastes... But, now I just use the guide for that notebook instead of recording my different attempts ^^;

I don't think I've never not used the guide tbh ;-;

I'm guilty of it. I haven't gone one time without it

I always cheat when working. There's no point in working if you can't get the rewards, and I want my coffee! lol

Why would anyone just guess? I do try to remember my permanent villagers' orders but I always check before finalizing. Except for the ones that want Mocha/lots/3 because they're easy to remember!

Not even gonna lie, I do cheat. I mean it's not like it's a bad thing, a lot of people wanna make sure they give their villagers the coffee they deserve! Plus it's hard knowing that outsiders like, and some of the NPCs like 3 spoonfuls of sugar but no milk. They don't necessarily tie in with each other! Still, I hope eventually I'll learn to be able to do them without the use of a guide (save for those outsiders)!

I don't cheat for for the cafe...if I get the order right then ok if not then oh well. Just sayin

Back