• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
I don't recall if I ever made a post in here (though I've certainly voted a long time ago), I'm a male. The polls are more or less what I expected.

I’m a guy but the poll totally makes sense. Most of my friends here back in the day were girls and I still notice a similar ratio in the community nowadays

I haven’t posted in this thread in years. I see my earlier posts on this thread from ten years ago stating I’m a girl. Back when I first started using the internet, I used to identify as a male because it made me happy. Not knowing about gender terms, I thought I was just lying to people. To avoid catfishing, I continued to identify as a female even though it didn’t feel natural.

Recently, I came to conclusion that it wasn’t all a lie and it’s just what I feel comfortable with. Yes, I’m a biological female and that’s how I was born, but I’m not being forced to identify that way. I identify as transgender. I kept up a facade too long. Also, props to the option to change our gender on the poll, since it is fluid.

I've gone through it all on this site. I joined as a cis girl, then became female and non-binary, then non-binary and pretty much everything else on the spectrum, then male and non-binary, then just male. (y)

I'm masc nonbinary! Sometimes I also say I'm genderfluid since my presentation varies day to day. I was born as a woman and identify as a woman without wanting to referred to as one, if that makes sense. I also present feminine IRL because transitioning is not a big deal to me at all.

Anyways how there only 102 nonbinary people here. I know you guys are out there and I WILL be perceiving you soon enough
👁️👄👁️

I'm non-binary leaning masc. I resonate way more with non-binary. I didn't feel I was being 100% honest with myself being full on trans. I present more androgynous, sometimes leaning more masculine but sometimes in the middle. I also prefer they/them pronouns 99% of the time but I use he/they because there are days I present a little more masculine and I'm okay with either. I think the correct term here would be demiboy, but it's under the non-binary umbrella.

Also, can we get a non-binary flag, Emoji??? There are more pride flags than just the rainbow and transgender, lol.

I am female and it's really interesting to see how many of each gender we have!

My gender is literally none of your buisness like seriously it isn't i'm just here to spam and maybe do a bit of trolling a bit and bam on with my day.

Actually my gender is not very clear even for me. I'm born female, I wear female clothes and I'm happy with them but... no, to be honest, I don't feel as female or even as male. Some things make me feel uncomfortable (period for example) but I suppose it's not the good thread to complain about my gender and my questions haha. So I gave me here the "non-binary gender".

I’m a male, and you could clearly tell if you were to look at me in real life. I do agree that Animal Crossing is more of a female-oriented game in more aspects than others, but I never let that deter my interest at all. In fact, this was one of the reasons why I kept my high interest private for a long time before joining this forum, as I was afraid that I would get made fun of or get called a “furry”. As I’m now an adult and my schooling is behind me, I don’t think about that as much anymore, which is probably a good thing.

I like talking to females if I had to be completely honest, though I don’t talk to any around my age in real life at the moment (other than my sister, however as of this post we have a bit of personal tension going between us). I want that to change, but my social anxiety gets the best of me quite often, and that needs to change first.

I've never commented here.
I chose female. I see comments are more complex now than years before, so I guess I too will share why I chose what I chose as a get know me better thing if anyone cares.
I have female plumbing. I don't feel like I am one or other and never have and I cannot grasp the concept of feeling like fill in the blank because I don't feel. I guess because of my perspective: I'm just me, a human, but I have female plumbing so when people ask I assume that's what they want to know so, female. And I just kinda view others as just human.

Back