• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Girl here, but I do know my fair share of male players. Met a friend selling my villagers, and though you wouldn't find him on here, he loves this game.

Also used to play city folk with my little brother back when and he was a better player than I xD But but gonna get my boyfriend a switch as a present and introduce him to the animal crossing world, so another guy is going to join the fandom soon he does not have a choice

WHAT THE F- 70% of people here are female I am one of the few males here ;-;

The results aren’t surprising. I’m a female (just present more masculine). I think it’s hard to tell strictly from a profile, though, like nothing about my aesthetic screams “female.” 😂🙃

The results aren’t surprising. I’m a female (just present more masculine). I think it’s hard to tell strictly from a profile, though, like nothing about my aesthetic screams “female.” 😂🙃
To be honest I thought you were male XDDDD
While most of people here are female, it’s nice to know there are some male people here like me

The huge amount of female users here certainly isn't surprising, I seldom meet males in my life anyways...
What surprises me is the tiny amount of enbies here, only 2.1% people here are something else that isn't male nor female? Wow I feel so out of place being in that 2.1% I wonder how many of those people are actually active...

The huge amount of female users here certainly isn't surprising, I seldom meet males in my life anyways...
What surprises me is the tiny amount of enbies here, only 2.1% people here are something else that isn't male nor female? Wow I feel so out of place being in that 2.1% I wonder how many of those people are actually active...

That's most likely because the option to vote for non-binary wasn't added until later. If it was present from the start, the poll would probably be very different.

I am female. From my own experience on here, I feel like most people are either male or non-binary. The poll says something completely different, lol.

I'm male. I like that most people here are female, but it's nice that there are males who are a part of this community as well.

I'm a lady. I play all kinds of games, but like a lot already pointed out, I gravitate towards casual games like Animal Crossing, Kirby, Miitopia, Cooking Mama, etc.

"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!" --Marie, The Aristocats

Wow didn’t realize it was that big of a difference. Kinda felt like it was more equal for some reason.
Also I’m male.

I’m female :) I thought it was kind of an equal balance of males and females and it surprised me that the majority are actually female.

Back