• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many lucky clovers have you pulled?

I've gotten one so far. I keep it in my house. I like how they put it on a book instead of just the clover lying on the table or something.

I've gotten two.

One I kept in my house and the other is with an alt and all of the hybrids gathered in the basement.

I've gotten 2. I like having one for my character to wear in her hair(she's not wearing it now cause she's all bundled up for winter so she has a knit hat on) and one as a decorative item in my house. I would be happy to get more but I'm happy I got 2.

Three, I accidentally planted one though. One is on display in my house and the other is in storage with my other plants/flowers.

None so far, but I had 1 on my old town.

I should probably get rid of some flowers so clovers can grow. Haven't gotten any lately.

Back