How many houses you have in the Happy Home Showcase?

One from my little sister and that's it

I'm not sure, but around 15 or so. Maybe a little less. Most of them are from when Nintendo let out houses. I only have like four actual streetpass houses :(

2! (And one of them is my brother)...
I live in NZ I need the country so don't really go out to places that have a lot of streetpass which sucks.

The max of 48, and to make it more challenging, I only kept those who have expanded houses on both sides, so they can do the different versions. THAT was tough, because it took a year of StreetPassing to get all the expanded houses. I still have a few of the ones Nintendo sent, not all of them, because I didn't care for some, so I let them get erased, but like Reggie, Bill, Reiko, I kept theirs, since I liked their looks

When I used to live near a gamestop in new york it was always full. In my new town I got 3 houses appear right after I came back from a comic convention... but no more after that. I try not to take my 3ds out though because I'm afraid something bad will happen hahah

About 6. I don't get many streetpasses where I live, only when I travel elsewhere.

Mine is full, I take it to a convention every year and I have to keep clearing out the Streetpasses because it hits the limit within 10 minutes xD.

Back