How many hours have you spent playing New Leaf?

Hanif1807

Caeli 4.0 coming soon
Bells
Switch
4123-5411-8247
Island
Caeli
Tasty Cake
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
New Horizons Token
I don't know if the topic already existed. But if it did, i'm sorry

Just what the title says, How many hours have you spent playing New Leaf?

Mine are about 275 hours. I've been playing it for five months now, which means i play it 2 hours every day

Last edited:
Well, since the release of the game, all in one probably 5000+ hours? Although I never played on the same DS and also had very often a different town, since I reset a lot.

I just looked.it up and I am shocked. It says I played aabout 1000 hours on only one 3ds xD So I guess all 3 together would sum up to about 2000 hours of animal crossing. That'd about 84 full days playtime.

Lmao 400+ hours for me and that's saying something cuz I started in 2015, quit from 2017-2018, and just came back this month. XD

So I have spent 1475 hours playing my main town, Sakura, since October 2017. I have spent 181 hours playing on my second 3DS which started out as my spare weeding town and then got reset to become my second official town, Nocturne.

i remember playing ti a lot when i first got it but until recently i only played every few months. I now play every couple of days now that i'm part of the forum and that i've got my boyfriend playing the game now. According to my ds i have played 381 hours which is a nice amount :)

uhh probably like 5000 hours LOL i've had a few 3ds in my time but they've all been pretty high on each...

Haha... Who plays that, amirite?... :confused:
Niqphon.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked my activity logs and I currently have 2300 hours, playing on 1 save file and had the game since release.

Back