• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many days of school do you have left?

Two days left of classes, then I have exams on Saturday and next Tuesday! :)

I go until June 2 and then I have my last summer vacation ever! Starting next year I'll have to be like a real adult and get a solid 2 weeks off per year :(

Hope yall do good on your finals.

I have seniority over finals lol :rolleyes:
Seniors at my school don't have to take final exams if they are passing all their classes hehe

A month and 19 days left for me, I get out so late this year

Classes end June 9th. Exam resits and practicals end June 16th.

Summer school starts June 19th. :(

I don't know the exact date I finish classes, but I believe it would probably be something like June 14th, then exams for the week after, then we go back to school for a few hours around the last couple days of June to get our report card and for an assembly... So basically, a lot of days. To me it doesn't feel like school is close to ending yet. Maybe it will feel that way in about a month.

i think i finish july 19th? or something close enough to that. the whole school year seems to have flown by.

The official last day is June 21st, but the last two weeks of school or so are just finals and no classes.

My graduation is on the 24th of this month and then my exams are from the 7th till the 22nd of June :(

Why is everyone finishing school in June/July? Regional differences? (I live in Ohio fyi)

I officially have 6 days of school left!! Getting pumped!!

Why is everyone finishing school in June/July? Regional differences? (I live in Ohio fyi)

I officially have 6 days of school left!! Getting pumped!!

In Britain term typically runs until late June in Scotland and mid-July in England & Wales.

Today's my last day, which I have my final on. But I return in June for a summer class and late August/early September for fall classes.

I go until June 2 and then I have my last summer vacation ever! Starting next year I'll have to be like a real adult and get a solid 2 weeks off per year :(

Wow! I can't believe you have gotten this far in life already. I may eventually get to this point when I finally run my own business, but for now, I still have school.

Back