how loud do you listen to your music when on earphones/headphones?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
whenever im using earphones i tend to blast them and escape into the music world. so ya, how loud do you listen to your music when on earphones/headphones?

It depends on the music files and how they are ripped, but way too high sometimes haha

its on 42% right now but sometimes i blast it to 100%, the volume increases/decreases depending if im really jammin out or not

I usually have the volume all the way up...I find that I can't 100% enjoy the music if it's not on full volume

Not loud at all 'cause I don't wanna go deaf lmao

Also I wanna hear my surroundings

I have beats headphones and i always turn my volume up to the highest it can possibly go ;D i dont care if anyone complains lol

middle usually
sometimes a bit more but yeah i'm sensitive to sound and would rather not Literally Die from the painful sound

I stick to around halfway, sometimes a bit higher sometimes a bit lower depending on the song.

I like to be able to hear my surroundings, so about 30-40% maybe? But I do go for max when listening to asmr or smth.

a little over half the volume bar on an iPhone, i liked drowning out the outside noise

Only as loud as necessary to easily hear. Depends a lot on the device and what I'm listening to, but usually about 1/5 volume. With anything from before people starting worrying about headphones damaging people's hearing such as portable cassette or CD players, about 1/10 volume, lol.

I have no idea how anyone could ever bear to listen to anything on full volume, unless they were in a noisy area such as in a car charging down the motorway with the windows down and using cheap earbuds.

Back