how loud do you listen to your music when on earphones/headphones?

Blast them until they sound a bit low the next time I use them(despite me blasting it)

I usually listen to it loud, if it's ones I bought, they sometimes are too loud on max, but if I'm on one of those Youtube music apps then I usually have it as high as it goes, since some of the videos aren't overly loud

normally put it to the highest volume, but i tend to listen to music when i'm going to sleep so i have that on low

I used to play my music at the highest volume when I was like 13/14, but now the loudest I'll go is like 75%, and that's only when it's loud around me and I need to cancel out the noise. Otherwise, I stay fairly quiet...just enough to hear it well.

Usually at a decent level, not too loud or quiet. However, I usually blast them when I'm drunk, listening to heavy metal.

Last edited:
Depends on what mood I'm in really, sometimes I'll have it really loud if I'm exercising or something, if I'm not in an especially good mood I'll juts have it quiet

I listen to it as quite as I possibly can

If I'm outside or on public transport or something I put it on quite low so that I can hear what else is going on but if I'm in a familiar environment yeah sure I'll blast it out.

I usually put it on 10, but my dog is currently whining his heart out, so I put it on 20, even 30, and blast Banjo--Tooie boss music!

I have my music up on full volume, I couldn't care less about what other people think. Don't like it? go away! ha. :D

Loud enough that I don't hear other people but can hear which subway station I am on... and quiet enough that people aren't disturbed by my music!

I put it around 26, full is way too loud for me :eek:

I have had to put it up to 75 before.

I'm very private about what music I listen to, so I always have headphones on or out loud at a low volume

Back