• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long have your been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Since June 9th 2013! I got the game 10 minutes early because the lady inside Gamestop saw me peering through the door and let me in because she recognized me as the girl who kept calling about Animal Crossing

July 13th 2013 I think, the day it arrived at my house from being pre-ordered ^^
I did have a save file on my sisters japanese game though which she got sometime in 2012

I got my game for Christmas in 2013! Obviously I have restarted a few times so I don't have that date on my current town but I'm so glad I got it! I've also played previous animal crossing games, so I'm definitely not new to the community!:blush:

Same town since June 9, 2013. And I don't plan on stopping until the next iteration comes out on the Switch.

I started on June 21st 2014. So it's been a little over 2 years.

christmas 2013. i still have my first town and i plan to keep it

I believe sometime in late June, definitely 2013 though. I can't recall since I demolished my first town back in 2015.

Back