• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long did you stalk TBT before joining?

Around 5-10 minutes was enough for me. The forum I was using at the time (and still use every now and again...) was slowly dying off after the activity influx from Animal Crossing: City Folk. I was referred here by JVGS Jeff after he linked the forum in one of his early New Leaf blogs.

Not at all actually!!

I had joined ACC, then realized the friend code sharing was terrible.
And then I found this site!! :D
BEST DAY EVER!!

(And now I've been on this site for over one year yay!!!)

Last edited:
Maybe two days or so? I was in the midst of seriously decorating my house and saw that people here had all the DLC/unorderables that had eluded me up until that point, so I decided to sign up. I promptly set up a trade thread in Re-Tail and got everything I was after within a week.

Thanks TBT!

I joined pretty much right away. Probably did a few minutes of stalking just before I joined though, to see whether this would be a good place to join.

A few days back when I browsed the INVISIONFREE BOARD DIRECTORY to find other people to play wifi games with and the rest seemed pretty inactive compared to TBT so I joined.

I was looking up how to do something on ACNL and it was the second time that a search had lead me here, so I decided that I should just join since I knew I would be playing it so much. So hardly any time at all! I saw when I came on that there was villager trading and item trading and I figured it'd be better than the island to try to make friends to visit their towns. =D

not too long.. but i never stalked posts and such.. i p much joined i guess after a while.

Hmm... about two minutes. I decide very quickly whether I like the look of a site or not just by the home page and quickly glancing through a couple of sub-forums, then I go ahead and join! I usually don't stay for long, but there are three forums that I plan on sticking around on for while (TBT being one of them). It may seem like I'm quick to judge as result, but if I like the basis and what the majority of topics and posts will be about, then I'll sign up and start a welcoming thread in a heartbeat!

Back