How long did you stalk TBT before joining?

Around 5-10 minutes was enough for me. The forum I was using at the time (and still use every now and again...) was slowly dying off after the activity influx from Animal Crossing: City Folk. I was referred here by JVGS Jeff after he linked the forum in one of his early New Leaf blogs.

Not at all actually!!

I had joined ACC, then realized the friend code sharing was terrible.
And then I found this site!! :D
BEST DAY EVER!!

(And now I've been on this site for over one year yay!!!)

Last edited:
Maybe two days or so? I was in the midst of seriously decorating my house and saw that people here had all the DLC/unorderables that had eluded me up until that point, so I decided to sign up. I promptly set up a trade thread in Re-Tail and got everything I was after within a week.

Thanks TBT!

I joined pretty much right away. Probably did a few minutes of stalking just before I joined though, to see whether this would be a good place to join.

A few days back when I browsed the INVISIONFREE BOARD DIRECTORY to find other people to play wifi games with and the rest seemed pretty inactive compared to TBT so I joined.

I was looking up how to do something on ACNL and it was the second time that a search had lead me here, so I decided that I should just join since I knew I would be playing it so much. So hardly any time at all! I saw when I came on that there was villager trading and item trading and I figured it'd be better than the island to try to make friends to visit their towns. =D

not too long.. but i never stalked posts and such.. i p much joined i guess after a while.

Hmm... about two minutes. I decide very quickly whether I like the look of a site or not just by the home page and quickly glancing through a couple of sub-forums, then I go ahead and join! I usually don't stay for long, but there are three forums that I plan on sticking around on for while (TBT being one of them). It may seem like I'm quick to judge as result, but if I like the basis and what the majority of topics and posts will be about, then I'll sign up and start a welcoming thread in a heartbeat!

Back