• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long did it take you to get the map you wanted?

mayor_rosie

Bells
I recently got back into the GC version and oh the nostalgia! I'm trying to get a town map similar to my very first one that I played on when I was 9 just because of all the fond memories. I was wondering about how long you guys spent resetting until you got your map?

Very fast actually, at first i had to reset to get my perfect face,
so now i could focus on my map, my face and my town now because i
ain't no noob no more. i also wanted merengue really badly so i had to
reset a couple times until i got here :>

My second town's layout took me one try for a three-level town. Unfortunately, that memory card is long gone, destroyed by some mysterious liquid that was spilled on it (probably soda; would not be surprised). My original town layout is one I stuck with to this day since I was a newbie and didn't really understand all there was to the game until much, much later, haha.

When I restarted last year it took me an hour to find a layout I liked. I havent checked that game in months thought @_@;

I took the first map it gave me, I only just recently started getting particular about my layouts.

Back