• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

So, I recently got the game, and I just started yesterday. I blacked out. On Route 103, in the battle with May.

I'm so sorry for being such a failure. And no I'm not joking, I did black out.

So, I recently got the game, and I just started yesterday. I blacked out. On Route 103, in the battle with May.

I'm so sorry for being such a failure. And no I'm not joking, I did black out.
Is that what happens when you lose a battle?

Taking my time. Considering that most of my friends have already beat the game, I've logged about 20 hours and I just beat the 5th gym.

Currently bumming about in Mt. Pyre before sweeping Team Aqua.

I've been wanting to take my sweet time with this game, but I find that I just can't put it down. I've limited myself to an hour of play every day but it still looks like I might clear the E4 by the end of the week.

At least there's always Contests, Secret Bases, and the postgame. Oh, and the Maison which I never cleared in XY because Bike Simulator was way too time consuming.

I caught Deoxsys and Rayquaza! Now I'm gonna have fun with filling DexNav and training the new Cyndaquil I got from Birch.

I just started playing AS today so I've only three hours logged so far. I've just reached Rustboro City and I've three Pok?mon (Treecko, Poochyena, and Wingull) all at level 12. :)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shigeru just made me a toy PC which you normally get at the guild shop after you reach bronze rank

I didn't realize there was so many legendaries in this game omg. Lots of work head of me.
This game's post-game content is on point.

After a minor delay of progress at origin pulse-spamming kyogre which repeatedly wiped my team out in less than 10 turns, I will start victory road later today.

Just got my Trapinch to evolve after a good bit of grinding. On my way to catch a Feebas now and then my team'll be more or less complete!

I just caught Kyogre. It took me literally one ultra ball. The first ball I threw at it worked. I bought 52 ultra balls in preparation.

I'm about to take the 8th gym!
I didn'y play much last week, to much stuff to do.

I know how you feel. Too much work to do and such. Ah life. Yeah, I haven't been able to play much either. Same with Fantasy Life. I only have time of ACNL right now... Sad. xD

Ugh lost in battle 21 super doubles to an empoleon spamming signal beam. Took 11 turns to kill my paraconfused milotic. Darn you scald, if you would have burnt it, I may have won by stalling...

I just caught Kyogre. It took me literally one ultra ball. The first ball I threw at it worked. I bought 52 ultra balls in preparation.
Be prepared for Rayquaza. I can catch him easily in a Pok?ball. It's sad how high his catch rate is in ORAS.

Back