Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

Got the 7th gym badge and on my way to Sootopolis to stop Kyogre.

Glalie Lv. 66
Swampert Lv. 62
Gallade Lv. 62
Mightyena Lv. 62
Pikachu Lv. 62
Swellow Lv. 62

I just realized I haven't said anything since the incident with the festive music in Slateport, haha.

Just got to Fallarbor, but I don't think I can afford to sit around here for long before hitting Lavaridge.. most of my team is already level 33-35. They're getting awful close to not listening to me again. Oops.

Is see so many people saying stuff like "I cot a loogeeuh wit a poke bal im so pro." but I bet they've never done what I just accidentally did.
I caught Heatran in a Dive Ball. Take that.

Is see so many people saying stuff like "I cot a loogeeuh wit a poke bal im so pro." but I bet they've never done what I just accidentally did.
I caught Heatran in a Dive Ball. Take that.

lol.

After rejecting dozens of Dusk Balls - at night, in a cave - my Zygarde is in a Heal Ball. I named him Spunky. :3

lol.

After rejecting dozens of Dusk Balls - at night, in a cave - my Zygarde is in a Heal Ball. I named him Spunky. :3

Would've been funnier if it was Yveltal. God of death in something that prevents you from dying. Really any big legendary in a Heal Ball is hilarious. XD

Omg lol thought I screwed up my game when I used an rscape rope while shiny reseting to trade some one a milotic. Thankfully you just had to go back to a different part of the cave.

Beat team magma and Maxie's mega Camerupt. Stopped Primal Groudon from destroying the world and caught it. Defeated leader Wallace thanks to Groudons desolate land ability. Hehe

34 hours playing, only 6 badges.

This is the ONLY game I havent finished in under 24 hours.

I get distracted by dexnav ;o I spent like 30 mins looking for a lucky egg on a Pelipper

Right now I'm just wandering around in Route 111 looking for pokemon and I've got 3 badges so far, which is pretty good considering I just got Alpha Sapphire a few hours ago.

Back