• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon How is your progress in ORAS?

Be prepared for Rayquaza. I can catch him easily in a Pok?ball. It's sad how high his catch rate is in ORAS.

The catch rates are bizarre. I caught Kyogre with that one ultraball but it had a Hardy nature and so I decided to soft reset for a better nature, thinking it would be similarly easy. The next time it took ~20 ultra balls. SR'd again. The third time it again just took one ultra ball to catch.

I just caught Mesprit the first time with just one ultra ball again. It had a Brave nature so I SR'd. It then took me ~40 ultra balls, 10 pokeballs, 15 great balls, and finally two timer balls. Who knows what's up with that.

Last edited:
i beat the elite and steven. just caught rayquaza not too long ago but tragedy struck deoxys appeared i was trying so hard to catch it,got it down to red with me using blaziken with the move Cut ,using all kinds of pokeballs. basically i well it killed itself after exhausting all of its moves So now what can i do now to try recapture it and how many chances do i get. but the thing is i used my masterball on Groudon so i don't know what to do please somebody anybody have any legit suggestions keep in mind i do not repeat do no longer have a masterball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i beat the elite and steven. just caught rayquaza not too long ago but tragedy struck deoxys appeared i was trying so hard to catch it,got it down to red with me using blaziken with the move Cut ,using all kinds of pokeballs. basically i well it killed itself after exhausting all of its moves So now what can i do now to try recapture it and how many chances do i get. but the thing is i used my masterball on Groudon so i don't know what to do please somebody anybody have any legit suggestions keep in mind i do not repeat do not have a masterball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i beat the elite and steven. just caught rayquaza not too long ago but tragedy struck deoxys appeared i was trying so hard to catch it,got it down to red with me using blaziken with the move Cut ,using all kinds of pokeballs. basically i well it killed itself after exhausting all of its moves So now what can i do now to try recapture it and how many chances do i get. but the thing is i used my masterball on Groudon so i don't know what to do please somebody anybody have any legit suggestions keep in mind i do not repeat do not have a masterball. thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about the post merge it was an accident.

i beat the elite and steven. just caught rayquaza not too long ago but tragedy struck deoxys appeared i was trying so hard to catch it,got it down to red with me using blaziken with the move Cut ,using all kinds of pokeballs. basically i well it killed itself after exhausting all of its moves So now what can i do now to try recapture it and how many chances do i get. but the thing is i used my masterball on Groudon so i don't know what to do please somebody anybody have any legit suggestions keep in mind i do not repeat do no longer have a masterball.

ACTUALLY it is possible to get it. after delta episode, i think you go to mossdeep and speak with cozmo. youll get a chance to go to sky pillar and try for deoxys again. same bwith groudon/kyogre. you can get them after the story if you managed to kill them.

thank you so much computertrash for helping me.can i catch deoxys even if i don't have a masterball?

done with everything xD only thing left is to catch all legs that are floating in these mysterious thingies :p what i have left is Sinnoh and Unova legs.

thank you so much computertrash for helping me.can i catch deoxys even if i don't have a masterball?

YOU SURE AS HECK CAN. i caught both my rayquaza and deoxys in heal balls.

=

i won the master cuteness contest with a purugly a few days ago (^• ω •^)

thanks for the tip computertrash because i've always wanted a deoxys i just don't know why.i mean i want to catch it the legit way and i'm glad came on this thread.and congrats on winning the master cuteness.

So far I've caught Kyogre, uxie, mesprit , azelf and latias in regular pokeballs. I catch all my legends in them so wish me good luck with deoxys.... .-.

So far I've caught Kyogre, uxie, mesprit , azelf and latias in regular pokeballs. I catch all my legends in them so wish me good luck with deoxys.... .-.

good luck since he comes right after rayquaza, so you have to catch rayquaza with pokeball, then deoxys right after, or else you have to redo it from rayquaza xD

good luck since he comes right after rayquaza, so you have to catch rayquaza with pokeball, then deoxys right after, or else you have to redo it from rayquaza xD

Ikr D: I literally just bought 500 pokeballs. This is gonna be a long nnight :p

uhhhh yeah no
if you manage to kill deoxys, you can catch it later. i think after delta episode, you go to mossdeep and talk with cozmo. youll get to go to sky pillar and have another chance at getting deoxys.
same with groudon/kyogre. if you kill them during the story, youll get a chance to get them later.

I finished the Delta Episode, and I also traded my Cresselia for a Groudon on GTS, so I now have the trio. I love the ability to ride on Latios/Latias around Hoenn, it's been my dream to be able to do something like that in a game <3

Elite Four. I'm pretty fricked.
Camperut 50
Pikachu 54
Sableye 41
Sharpedo 44
Sceptile 56
Skarmory 45

Beat Wally. Beat elite 4 Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake and Champion (now former champion) Steven. Will start Delta episode tomorrow

Back