• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How good are you at making friends in Real Life?

Are you good at making friends?

• Awesome!

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Not bad at all!

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm pretty easy to be friends with. If you engage me in a conversation I can talk at you for years. I tend to make friend better with quieter people because I will try with them. And if all else fails I can easily talk for about 2 hours with no input from others. I do try and ask them questions, but some people just need someone to be friendly at first.

I always talk to people as if we've known each other for years. I hate that kinda small talk 'where are you from' back and forth. It's so dull and irritating. I like it when people address me as if we're close friends.

I'm pretty good at making friends with people who have similar interests
Like I'll see someone playing Smash, we discuss it, tomorrow, we're best friends

I am great at making friends, if I meet a person I want to befriend.

Which is never, I've aspired to be a hermit then some how along that path accidentally got married ruining my chances.

I think I'm pretty easy to be friends with. If you engage me in a conversation I can talk at you for years. I tend to make friend better with quieter people because I will try with them. And if all else fails I can easily talk for about 2 hours with no input from others. I do try and ask them questions, but some people just need someone to be friendly at first.

I always talk to people as if we've known each other for years. I hate that kinda small talk 'where are you from' back and forth. It's so dull and irritating. I like it when people address me as if we're close friends.

Haha you sound like a wonderful person, online and off. As a quiet person I would probably be very comfortable around you.

Nope, I'm not good at making friends, that's why I have none irl (╥﹏╥)

Last edited:
I'm very shy so I usually have trouble approaching people, but lately a lot of people have approached me and I get along well with almost anyone once we start talking. I'd say I'm better at making acquaintances over friends though because since I'm shy I have trouble keeping conversation going once we've already talked, so I'm not really great at making close friends, unfortunately. I'm working on it though.

Last edited:
~

ung. Terrible. Every time I'm friends with a girl, they end up not liking me, every time I hang out with a guy he wants to bang me or doesn't like me. I'm just terrible all around. xD

I make friends really easily. I love talking and socializing. I'm not afraid to approach people.
I also love playing sports which has given me a chance to meet a lot of new people.

I have a knack for making friends whether I intended to or not. I just seem to become friends with most people that I meet, it's not necessarily close friendships, but friends nonetheless. I don't keep a best friend (personal choice really at the moment), but I have close friends to talk to. I try to be kind and polite to people who don't know me, I guess I just seem friendly in general. To answer this question I was voted "Most Friendly" in high school, if that gives you an idea.

I make friends really easily, actually. :> I almost never have nothing to talk about! Try to make a little group of your own if you're not welcome to join anyone else's groups. :)

I make acquaintances a lot but I rarely become "friends" with someone. I don't remember the last time I made a close, lasting friend (ie, not the kind of person that you only talk to during one class at school). I've had the same friends since middle school, really. I don't really care about having many friends though, I'd rather spend time alone or talk to people online since it's easier to find people who have things in common with me

I was wondering, because I am TERRIBLE at it. I have 2 friends. Close to 1 friend. I am the ignored one at school. I don't know if they think I'm ugly or I stink. No matter how nice I am, they ignore me. Everybody that is mean has groups of 5-7 people. I feel so bad. I can't concentrate in school because I feel so left out :(. ARe you good at making friends? (oops submitted it to early >.< if you are bad, tell me!)

Hmm... try and find people who share your interests! I had literally no friends up until third grade, and even then, they drifted away pretty quickly. If your school allows you to make clubs, you should make one. And see if you can have a talk with your friends. If they refuse, or don't show up, they're not good friends. I bet you'd make a great friend for someone who shares your interest! See if any of these work, and if they don't, you've always got The Bell Tree. :)

horrible! I never start conversation, someone has to speak to me first lol
even now at the moment I don't have any friends irl, just one online friend i've been talking to for i think a little less than 3 years

I'm awful at it. I've basically drifted apart from every single person I've ever befriended when I was still in grade school.

I'm alright, I guess. I'm really picky about who I let in though, so I don't have many IRL friends. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back