• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you unlock your good fortune from Katrina?

Yui Z

Free hugs xoxoxo
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Hey x3
I was just wondering, since I've never unlocked a good fortune before, how you actually unlock the fortune...? I've gotten the item required before but am I meant to be in the right place at the right time as well?
Thanks

Do you just mean when she says, "The key to unlocking your good fortune is a" hat or whatever? It just mean if you wear a hat that day, you will have good luck. Good luck means you won't trip if you run, bees hesitate before stinging you to give you more of a chance, and you will have more favorable encounters with your villagers (ie, they will give you stuff or deepen their friendship with you).

Here's a list of what good luck can do for you: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/why-tripping-luck/

If you mean something else, I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

It's not exactly what I was looking for but the guide did help me - thank xD

Back