Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tibbit

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Tib't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please share in comments!)

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Usually I say tee-bee-tee but I also sometimes say the French pronounciation, té-bé-té! (Probably because I'm from Quebec, aka Canada's primary French-speaking province. Either way, I think it sounds really nice.)

...Now I'm really tempted to say tuh-buh-tuh. 😂

I never really have the reason to say it in person honestly, but when i think about it in my head i hear ''tee-bee-tee''

i always say tee-bee-tee, i never imagined there would be any other way to say it. in my head i always say tbt instead of the full name.

In my native language the closest sound to my pronunciation is "Tee-bee-tee", my pronunciation is actually "Ti-bi-ti". There are certain things that, in my mind, I keep pronouncing in my own language, like numbers and acronyms. Obviously if I speak out loud it doesn't happen, but in my mind it does LOL

tee-bee-tee all the way! Most abbreviations I'll just say the capitals for 👍

Usually I just say tee-bee-tee (when referring to Bells) or The Bell Tree (when referring to the site, or when it's ambiguous), but sometimes I call it Tibet as a joke.

I say tee-bee-tee always, it’s the abbreviations I’m particular about.

TBT is the site location (ex: “here’s a sketch for art I made for a contest on TBT.”)
tbt is the site currency (ex: “I’ll make an offer of 500 tbt for that collectible.”
igb is the currency in game (sometimes I’ll also just say AC bells)

I pronounce it as "tee bee tee", in the same way that Taylor Swift says "me hee hee" in her hit song "Me!"

Tuh-may-toe.

... "Tee-bee-tee" like most other folks. Although when I see "TBT" my inner dialogue will often just lengthen it out to "The Bell Tree" anyway when it's about the forums. But the currency is always just "tee-bee-tee," the short form.

I usually just call it "Bell Tree." I used to say each letter of TBT individually, but "tibbit" is a lot more fun to say.

i just say "the bell tree".. although, i do say "tee-bee-tee" in my head sometimes.

Back