How do you primarily access TBT?

What device or platform do you primarily use to access TBT?

• Desktop Computer

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • Laptop

Votes: 58 30.9%
  • Tablet

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Phone

Votes: 88 46.8%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I only use a phone, which is my only access to the internet. I don’t own a laptop. I’m perfectly content with my phone being my goto device. The only downside is that we have to go in landscape mode on our phone to see people’s signatures. I think signatures can tell you a lot about a person, so I like to see them! Otherwise, it’s very mobile friendly.

What device do you primarily use to access this forum? If you use more than one, which one do you mostly use?

I use both my phone and my laptop but primarily, my laptop. I have it for uni and find it is the easiest way to use the forums for me. That being said, using it on the phone isn't too bad either.

Phone and laptop but phone more often as it's on me more than my laptop. I've really appreciated Xenforo as I love it more than the old version of the forum, especially on mobile!

I use my laptop, which I treat like a desktop, ahaha. I haven't ever been on TBT using my phone, but I don't do much internet browsing on my phone in general.

I use my laptop 99% of the time to access it (not just for TBT, but for Discord and basically any site I'm on, lol). I do also access it through my phone when I'm away from my laptop, though that's pretty rare these days.

I mostly use my phone but I also use my desktop a lot so that would be my secondary access :)

most of the time i use my phone (like im using my phone to post this right now) but sometimes i use my computer. i prefer to use my phone, i don’t mind not seeing signatures.

i use my phone, i rarely ever use my laptop as im too lazy to open it up on there 😂
plus it’s much easier for me to use it on my phone as im more used to it, the only thing is i have to be extra careful when scrolling as when im checking someone i follow’s profile, as i scroll down i sometimes accidentally click unfollow and that’s like my worst nightmare, if any of you see me re-follow you after i already followed you this is the reason, it’s so embarrassing when that happens. please tell me im not the only one that’s clumsy like this 🙈

I mainly use my laptop to access the forums. It's just easier for me to get there and use it than if I were to use my phone. When I did, it would be a pain in terms of typing, especially if I have a lot to say. Moreover, autocorrect gets in the way when I spell a few words meaning I have to back up to revert to a word I was trying to type.

I use both phone and pc. I use my phone when I'm at work and on the forums or if i'm laying in bed, but all the other times i'm on the forum like right now, i'm on my pc. It's just easier and since i have a signature shop on here i kinda need access to my pc to make those. I do find the forum to be more friendly on pc but using mobile when away from my pc is perfectly fine!

i mostly access the forum from my pc, but i check in on my phone in the mornings and evenings too

I'm probably the only one, but I use my tablet. My phone stopped turning on in December and my laptop is very laggy and this site on that thing would be P.A.I.N
So I just use my tablet since that's basically the only option

I use my phone usually. But if I'm doing something more involved (like forum events such as the egg hunt, etc) or writing a longer post, or running a shop thread, I will hop on my laptop. It's just a lot easier with a mouse and keyboard. But mostly, I'll read threads and browse, and post shorter posts on my phone, which will be 80% of the time :)

I‘ve used my tablet for the past several years and love it. Wouldn’t choose any other way.

I access TBT from my laptop, tablet and my phone, but I think I use my tablet the most right now. I'm only on my laptop for maybe 2 hours a day and I will save any event stuff or longer posts for my laptop because it makes things easier. But I'm hopping on to browse the forum and read posts multiple times a day. I used to do that on my phone, but now that I've got a tablet I prefer using it whenever possible. I like that I can still see everyone's signatures on my tablet and it's a lot more responsive than my old phone too.

I mostly use my phone but also use my laptop a good amount as well. I prefer laptop for posting pics on here.

i use my laptop most of the time but when i don’t have access to it i use my phone

Back