• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you organize/display stuffed animals?

I have only dozens of stuffed animals! Most of them I stick on shelves and such, but my favorites go on the bed with me, where they'll inevitably end up on the floor in the night.

I have about 10. I put the bigger ones towards the back of the bookshelf and the smaller ones in front.

In your case, because beanie babies are small, I think something like below could work well.

E5WBKtX.jpg

If you look on Amazon or Ebay for 'acrylic display stand' and you'll probably find something suitable. Ikea also has a lot of good small stands. :)

My ex boyfriend got me 6 foot tall Teddy Bear....No Joke! I will take a pic if you don't believe me, lmao. It kinda creeps me out and it takes up too much space in my room so I just keep it in the closet.

I have about 10. I put the bigger ones towards the back of the bookshelf and the smaller ones in front.

In your case, because beanie babies are small, I think something like below could work well.

E5WBKtX.jpg

If you look on Amazon or Ebay for 'acrylic display stand' and you'll probably find something suitable. Ikea also has a lot of good small stands. :)

THANK YOU. I'm gonna look to see if I can find one for cheap. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My ex boyfriend got me 6 foot tall Teddy Bear....No Joke! I will take a pic if you don't believe me, lmao. It kinda creeps me out and it takes up too much space in my room so I just keep it in the closet.

HAHAHA I kinda wanna see it now!

Sweet! Good luck on your finals!!
I always wanted a large plushie when I was younger but they sound annoying to store. XD

Thanks! It's Algebra and Biology tomorrow. Then no more until May 8th, then I'm done! The struggles of being a science major, lol.
Yes they definitely are annoying to store.

Some of my stuffed animals are just in these meshish bin things. My special ones (Pokedolls, Nintendo plushies, Isabelle plush toy) are on this small bookshelf thats not deep at all. Its perfect to put them on, sorta full though now XD

I plan on putting a shelf in my room soon to display all of mine but because I don't have any room at the moment I keep them all on my bed.

Back