How do you like your pancakes?

I rarely get them like this cause we never have whipped cream in our house, but I like em nice and fluffy with a bit of maple syrup and lots of whipped cream.

I don't think I have a preference

though I certainly prefer fruity syrup over regular kinds (provided it isn't too overly sweet)

I hate table syrup. I find it really nasty. Maple syrup, to me, is the way to go. :D I DRENCH my pancakes in them hehe.

I usually just have maple syrup but I cannot say no to icing sugar, bananas, blueberries or strawberries. ~

I rarely eat pancakes. I don't think I've really had any of the fancy type ones you guys are talking about except maybe a few times. I've mostly had plain pancakes with fake maple syrup, aka Aunt Jemima.

I loveee really hearty pancakes, like with lots of oats for instance. There's this one breakfast place in my city that has what they call "protein pancakes" and they're filled with wild blueberries, homemade granola, cinnamon, and almond slivers. I literally dream about those pancakes, they're just so freaking good. On my pancakes, I just like a little tiny bit of maple syrup & butter, or tons of fresh fruit if I have it. Also pumpkin or apple cinnamon pancakes <33333

The real important question. Definitely either fluffy - with Nuttella, strawberries and occasionally whipped cream if we have it, or with bacon and a soft, runny poached egg (assuming we're talking about a savoury pancake).

Not exactly related, but I LOVE crepes.

Last edited:
Thick, cinnamon and caramel. They also have to be Barney shaped.

Crisp and in a grid form so it can hold my syrup because thats a great idea for food service....

oh wait that is a waffle, WAFFLES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN PANCAKESSSSSS

I like pancakes any way, like seriously they're always good. I like them with chocolate chips, strawberries, bananas, pumpkin puree, applesauce, really anything in them. And on top of them same goes, I love syrups of all flavors, I love melting jelly and pouring that on, putting peanut butter, powdered sugar, pretty much every and anything is good on them. I really want to try to make the ultra fluffy thick Japanese pancakes. My friend sent me a recipe to make them in a rice cooker and I have been meaning to try it soon!

i really love thick, fluffy pancakes spread with butter, topped with strawberries and whipped cream. with raspberries and blueberries, and a mint leaf on the side. with either raspberry syrup or regular syrup.

my grandma used to make american pancakes for me and they were so good, i like them a bit thin with some golden syrup on top

i tried ground cinnamon with them last time i had pancakes and was pretty good. any type of fruit in/on them is great. butter. 100% maple syrup. the fake stuff makes me gag.

I like mine plain, a little on the crispy side, just enough that it doesn't crumble from being too fluffy, with butter and real maple syrup on it. I can do blueberries and strawberries on top sometimes, mmm.. with whipped cream! Chocolate chip pancakes for variety once in a while too.

I love my pancakes chock-full of chocolate (ha) and slathered with butter, then drowned in maple syrup. It's no good if it doesn't clog your arteries!

Also cute dinosaur shapes doesn't hurt

I like mine fluffy and really thin, topped with lemon juice and sugar ~
My best friend makes the best fluffy thin pancakes, she made them for me the other day needless to say I was in pancake heaven <33
Now I'm really craving pancakes at 12am pls help

Ihop has these pancakes with little bits of cheesecake in it with a strawberry sauce that's pretty good. But honestly, I'll eat pancakes any way it's served.

lol @ the preferences for dino-shaped. for shaped pancakes, i like Mickey Mouse-shaped, heh.

lol @ the preferences for dino-shaped. for shaped pancakes, i like Mickey Mouse-shaped, heh.

Food always tastes better when its mickey shaped. It's Mickey's law.
as a side note disney world has some of the best chocolate chip pancakes I've ever eaten.<333

Back