User Title Color Change
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
this is an important issue that needs discussion!

i personally only ever eat my cereal dry. it's easier and soggy cereal is gross. WBU

Most cereal I like with milk. Only some cereals taste good dry, examples being Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch! And I agree, who likes soggy cereal? Well, my mom does, IDK why.

The only cereal I ate with milk it's lucky charm but beside that
Other cereal with milk hell no

Last edited:
with milk.

dry......is just too dry for me, lols

I like it with milk but I also like it crunchy so I pour the milk first and then I pour the cereal on top!

meh, I don't really eat any cereal. if I did I would eat it dry.
Something about cereal just grosses me out.

I always have my cereal with milk. It makes the cereal nice and chewy. I don't think there's ever been a cereal I've liked better dry.

i like my cereal how i like my men.......dry af ;}

usually with milk - im ok with eating it dry if i have no time in the morning though...

I don't eat cereal, I just don't like most cereals & I'd rather have eggs, yogurt or pancakes for breakfast

It varies by cereal, like ideally I'd have them all with milk but some get so nasty when they get wet/soggy that it's just not realistic to expect me to eat it.

I prefer to eat my cereal with milk filled half-way up the bowl, though I'll eat it dry if I'm desperate enough for a snack that doesn't require any dishes to clean.

Back