How do you get your exercise?

Blogilates and ballet beautiful on YouTube. I just finished a long bb one after not doing it for awhile and forgot how hard it was.

I'm also trying to teach myself ballet from YouTube video as a way to get exercise and learn a skill. But currently I can't do much more than basic positions and moves

Last edited:
from my gym class at school + i try to take a walk around my town everyday.

Well I do a multitude of physics problems everyday, I spend my evenings studying calculus, I play piano for a living, and--

wait, you mean physical exercise? In that case, I don't.

omg i use blogilates too v.v she's got some intense ones. i also like following her monthly calendars as they mix things up for you to do so you don't get bored :)

other than that, standard running but that's pretty boring and i would only do it if i'm not in the mood to move too much lol. (i'm terrible w keeping up w exercise tho... i would get into it for a couple of months then stop cold like now. i should get back into it v.v)

Last edited:
The only exercise I get is walking up 3 flights of stairs to my classes every day and running for the bus when I'm late.

I rarely exercise anymore but I may be joining a gym soon so I can get SWOLL.

I've been going on hikes every weekend. They're so much fun and great exercise too! I wish I could do them every other day or so but I wouldn't have enough time. Other than that, I walk/run around a lot for work and carry really heavy plates and other stuff since I'm a server. It's not great exercise but it keeps me active at least?

biking and using the treadmill + walks around the neighborhood and gym class at school. I don't really do any sports bc I'm terrible hhhh

I walk to work every day. My work also requires lifting heavy things now and then up 4 flights of stairs ugh. There's a gym in my condo but I really hate it because there's so many mosquitos down there. When I'm back home I walk the dog with my brother. We used to take a long walk down the riverside but there's too many unfriendly strays so we walk by a small park near the house where our dog is friends with most of the strays. My excerise includes chasing her around because she's a crazy beagle that likes to run off and is easily distracted by birds lol.

Last edited:
Back