• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How do you eat string cheese?

How do you eat string cheese?

• Total voters

Lily.

🎶This is Halloween🎶
Bells
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Green Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yes, this thread is completely necessary.
I personally bite string cheese (or cheese sticks) because it just taste better that way.

I love pulling on it <3 I can't handle cheese in a big amount at one time ; v; It honestly makes me cringe when I see people bite a whole string cheese stick right in front of me ahaha My boyfriend's mom did that to me once and I was like "NOOO WHYYYYY" and she laughed ahahaha XD

;-; I feel ashamed because I bite it..... x'D I just think it tastes better and is better than pulling it because I'm usually hungry and eat quickly. I do pull it though when I'm watching tv/netflix because it makes it last longer, and I don't want to have to get up and get more.

I pull on it normally.
But if I'm hungry, I shove the whole thing in. XD

i don't really like them, but if i have one i pull it

I like pulling it, but I hate when you get a stick and the cheese won't pull off well. Like it will rip off halfway down the stick or something. If that happens I give up and just end up biting it, which is not my favorite :p

fkHhXnb.png

I pull it! Biting string cheese would be like eating cereal by packing it inside a water bottle and drinking it or suspending a piece of fruit from a string and eating it without the use of your hands. All are effective methods of consumption, but that doesn't change the fact that they're just... wrong!

I loove holding it like a corn on the cob and making small bites into it. It just feels so right~ x3
Though, I have tried pulling it string by string, but it just doesn't feel as fulfilling.

i pull it. if something can be pulled into small strands, i need to take my chances haha
having a thick consistency of something like cheese in my mouth just feels weird

yea i hate it when i pull the cheese and it doesnt come out in a nice thin string =u= or my nails end up like cutting the piece im trying to peel. Or i bite and pull a string off

Pull and peel! Biting is as wrong as eating a hotdog as though it were corn on the cob (yes, my brother used to do this).

I pull medium-sized strings. If the strings are too small it reminds me of hair and if the strings are too large then the texture is rubbery.

Back