Lily.

🎶This is Halloween🎶
Bells
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Green Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yes, this thread is completely necessary.
I personally bite string cheese (or cheese sticks) because it just taste better that way.

I love pulling on it <3 I can't handle cheese in a big amount at one time ; v; It honestly makes me cringe when I see people bite a whole string cheese stick right in front of me ahaha My boyfriend's mom did that to me once and I was like "NOOO WHYYYYY" and she laughed ahahaha XD

;-; I feel ashamed because I bite it..... x'D I just think it tastes better and is better than pulling it because I'm usually hungry and eat quickly. I do pull it though when I'm watching tv/netflix because it makes it last longer, and I don't want to have to get up and get more.

I pull on it normally.
But if I'm hungry, I shove the whole thing in. XD

Wow this thread became dirty fast...

Also I just bite it I guess.. shrugs.

i don't really like them, but if i have one i pull it

I like pulling it, but I hate when you get a stick and the cheese won't pull off well. Like it will rip off halfway down the stick or something. If that happens I give up and just end up biting it, which is not my favorite :p

fkHhXnb.png

I pull it! Biting string cheese would be like eating cereal by packing it inside a water bottle and drinking it or suspending a piece of fruit from a string and eating it without the use of your hands. All are effective methods of consumption, but that doesn't change the fact that they're just... wrong!

I loove holding it like a corn on the cob and making small bites into it. It just feels so right~ x3
Though, I have tried pulling it string by string, but it just doesn't feel as fulfilling.

i pull it. if something can be pulled into small strands, i need to take my chances haha
having a thick consistency of something like cheese in my mouth just feels weird

yea i hate it when i pull the cheese and it doesnt come out in a nice thin string =u= or my nails end up like cutting the piece im trying to peel. Or i bite and pull a string off

Pull and peel! Biting is as wrong as eating a hotdog as though it were corn on the cob (yes, my brother used to do this).

I pull medium-sized strings. If the strings are too small it reminds me of hair and if the strings are too large then the texture is rubbery.

Back