How are you Halloween-ifying your town?

Griffon

an attempt was made
Bells
User Title Color Change
Flower Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
I just got got my dream town (mostly) so I'm considering trying to add some Halloween to my town for the month of October. My path uses three different stones, so I'm considering replacing them with these: IMG_2699.jpgIMG_2698.jpgIMG_2700.jpg

And then maybe replace my signs with scary stuff?

Anyway, what are YOU doing for Halloween?

I'll probably just be adding this path and make my villagers say Halloween type greetings :)

Attachments

• b8062cf438e324554ba93ee0a8c3c5d2.jpg
    b8062cf438e324554ba93ee0a8c3c5d2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 149
I find myself using a lot more orange and black flowers unintentionally... I don't really theme my town with the seasons, BUT it looks like I am this fall without meaning to.

I'll probably just be adding this path and make my villagers say Halloween type greetings :)

Oh cool! Those are way more subtle than the ones I found >_<

And oh yeah- greetings! And I can dress my side characters spooky...

im still trying to make my town, but i am dressed up as Luna Lovegood

.eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_8AB2WSmw_qM19UaQoEYFgZ6a_r0zX_GphxjF2ntpI8CytZDrIlvP1acoU87piL5sTYZ8gu_dh_WMV29AxEQGtUFGa0k7BBoQB_dgNqwsG-0UTK_J8H7vKr1npek5n7JcSfz-iLclig.OQy8_2HGOopt_34MjZVUE2hhzMM

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJxNzL0KwjAUQOF36QM0adqkP6OgKBRUOjiGtA1pIE1C7q0K4rvb0enAN5xPtiWXddmCGKEjZLYwhTTngCEpo3MTgnFaRQv5FFaiENW0rNojEMZaxgStBG1pXbOqoYSVlJa8bfmeuuC8EaTfvOrDU--jWT4O8iTkP138fbPj6HQaop7g6s_BvFRCOL5j0gByQOucpA0VBZe3kDCP3mTfHy-SPnA.bGT_ASoCty5ZN2eg9qtThJTiOmc?
width=207&height=300

Oh cute!! Are you other characters hog warts themed?

i'm too lazy for paths so i'll probably just put my mayor in the witch outfit come october 1st and that'll be it.

My mayor is in a witch outfit (just the dress though) and I put up a scarecrow, but my town is themed after witchcraft and the scarecrow is for Muffy and Amelia's lemon orchard, so idk how Halloween-y that is, haha.

Last edited:
I'm going to be trying to buy some black flowers (as it looks like Beau is insistent on plotting on mine) and orange and decorate around the tram station with them for visitors. I love Halloween. Don't know what it is about this time of year generally but it's my favourite :) can't wait to go around in my masks and scare the villagers :) will be dressing up as the mummy or maybe the mummy clothes with the ghost mask, in the month leading up to Halloween. Think I'm probably too lazy for paths but I'd love to see anybodys DA who has :)

going and looking for qr's for my town also pulling out my halloween stuff :)

Found this one. halloween-crossing.tumblr.com

Absolutely nothing lmao. I love Halloween like cray, but I put so much time into my town now, I just wanna chill. Besides, there's still Trick-Or-Treating in game. That's enough for me. c:

by putting up a sign that says "TAKE ONE CANDY, ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT"

Oh my god I love it!! That's a lot to fit on a little QR sign- I'd love to see your design!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My mayor is in a witch outfit (just the dress though) and I put up a scarecrow, but my town is themed after witchcraft and the scarecrow is for Muffy and Amelia's lemon orchard, so idk how Halloween-y that is, haha.

Oh cool! Your town is normally witchcraft themed?

Simple answer: I'm not ;;

I might dress up as a witch! I have a room dedicated to halloween in my house to the left, so yeah! I might just walk around either in the rags or as a witch.

I have a few really messed up qr codes I have saved for this occasion from that one Cannibal town that I put out in my house on Halloween.

Those paths are so cute! I would love to add some pizazz to my town to match the seasons. Sadly, though, i have a long way to finish my town!!!

Back