• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How are you going to say goodbye?

I'll play acnl when I have enough time, but i've been actually playing the whole week shorter than NH for mostly checking in.

propably won't be happening in a while (since i can't afford new horizons) but i'll propably just leave without doing anything. my goal is to finish both of my towns with mayors having all golden badges, so i don't think my villagers will have a problem living in a town that's nice and organized :)

I haven't, I am playing New Horizons a lot more of course, but every now and again I like to go back to New Leaf. I made the decision to restart my second village to help make the game feel more fresh as well.

I still play population growing and wild world from time to time. Way I see it, no need to say goodbye to a game I own and can pick up to play (and surely will) whenever I please.

I honestly just completely stopped playing after i got bored and i feel like i havent properly left NL. I really should go back and say bye lol
but then again i opened up the game like a month ago and saw someone had moved into my flower patch so im not really sure if i wanna peek at the state everything is in

I just booted up my NL town and wow the graphics are so much more pixelated now that I've played NH. I don't want to give up my NL town but it's bound to happen. I'll hold onto it for as long as I can.

initially thought this was about another topic oops-

haven't seen my 3DS in too long, but hopefully i can locate it heh

aw, seeing this makes me want to go put a little memorial in my NL town!
maybe I'll mess around with some coconut trees or something to symbolize NH and moving on :>

I plan on using my amiibo cards to invite the same villagers to my acnh island. And I'll tell all my villagers, "See you soon in another world." 😁

Poor babies. I ghosted them. Ghosted them all. I haven't played for several months, even before the release.

Back